Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Flu

I just got over my seven day flu! I didn´t think I was going to get it in Mexico. I don´t even remembered the last time I had it. Cuernavaca´s climate is dry so it´s extremely hot during the day and very cold at night.

Its architecture is a reminder of the colonial time. Hernan Cortes, the Spaniard conquistador, who built his palace and country home here. I saw his country home, the Haciendas de Cortes, which has been renovated into a hotel, and it`s gorgeous!

Before I got sick, I went to a nearby village called Teopotzlan, and climbed a steep hill to get to a pyramid. The village is full of cliffs and mountains and has been in major film productions due to its magnificient landscape.

I plan to go to Mexico city this weekend to visit the historical center and the Museum of Anthropology. It is one of the best and biggest museums in the world. Can´t wait. I hope all of you well.

No comments: